To our valued member-borrowers and friends,
Yankee Farm Credit would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the steps we’re taking to keep our member-borrowers and employees safe, and our systems and services running, in response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have implemented a comprehensive response that follows guidance from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health agencies in the areas we serve. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that we have a dynamic and appropriate response to the risk caused from this virus.
While the following is not a comprehensive list, our plan calls for:
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you.
- Increasing our supplies of disinfecting products, and implementing enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols at all of our branch locations.
- Employees working remotely.
- Conducting as much business as possible via phone, email and online
- Limiting in-person interactions as much as possible with the use of technology and the US Postal Service.
- Monitoring the financial markets and discussing options for member-borrowers to meet their changing financial needs.
- Prohibiting business-related employee air travel until further notice and using teleconference capabilities instead.
- Modifying, postponing or cancelling large meetings.
- Practicing recommended distancing.
We are in a rapidly changing environment, and we want to make sure you have access to all the financial services we offer. Be assured that you can access your accounts and services without needing to visit a branch by using our digital banking platform AccountAccess
, or by calling a local branch for assistance.
You may have been anticipating an invitation for our regularly scheduled April annual meeting of Yankee Farm Credit. Given the uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus, we delayed sending these invitations.
You can find the latest information on the coronavirus and how to limit your risk of infection by calling the CDC hotline at 1-800-232-4636 or by visiting www.cdc.gov/covid19
Yankee Farm Credit is open for business. We are here to serve our members with loans and business services. If there’s anything that we can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your loan officer.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Remember: We’re in this together.
President and Chief Executive Officer