New to Farming?
Getting started can seem overwhelming. We are here to partner with you throughout each stage of your journey. From initial planning through business growth and expansion, Yankee Farm Credit has been financing – and guiding – farmers of all types for more than 100 years, in good times and in bad. Our team truly understands your unique concerns because many of them are farmers, too.
Are you eligible?
Let our team assist you in finding the right program to meet your needs as you start or grow your business. You may be eligible to borrow under our special credit programs if you meet the following criteria for Young, Beginning, and Small (YBS) farmers:
- Young – 35 years old or younger on the date of loan closing
- Beginning – 10 years or less of agricultural experience
- Small farmer – generates less than $250,000 in annual gross agricultural or aquatic sales.
How can we help?
These programs are designed to help you access credit and build the foundation for a successful operation. Our holistic approach to helping you get started includes:
- Access to credit to fund your venture
- Mentoring and research to guide you along the way
- Educational resources to keep you informed
Call your local branch today to get started!