Employees on the Move
Farewell and Thank You Abby Roleau
Abby Roleau was hired as a credit analyst in the Middlebury office in 2013, after graduating from UVM with a degree in Community Development and Applied Economics and a minor in animal science. She worked on the credit side for 3 ½ years before moving to our accounting department as an accounting assistant. Abby is due in October with her third child and has decided to be a stay-at-home parent while expanding her own farm.
Abby and her husband Trent own a 320 acre farm in Bristol. They currently run a farm stand selling a variety of meats, produce, honey and maple products. They are in the process of building a sugarhouse for their 7,500 taps. We wish Abby the best of luck in her future endeavors. She has been a great asset to Yankee and will be greatly missed.
Back to all Articles
- Michael Farmer, promoted to Chief Operating Officer
- Jim Mills, promoted to VP Strategy, Risk and Audit
- Michael Moloney, promoted to AVP of Financial Services
- Morgan Rilling, promoted to VP/Branch Manger
- Lisa Wener, promoted to Credit Administrator